[ KATOWICE 2019 ]
- For a limited time Katowice 2019 Viewer Pass is available at 50% off.
- Two days remaining to make all your Champions Stage Pick’Em predictions including grand final winner and get your gold coin.
- Fixed souvenir redemption button showing up for ‘Downloaded’ matches in the Watch tab. Souvenirs can be redeemed from the ‘2019 IEM Katowice’ Matches tab.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
- Added “auto-fill squad” option for Danger Zone games and made all games to have squads of two players. Deselecting the “auto-fill squad” option allows players to play solo for additional challenge.
- Spectators can press alt+number to select spectator targets with numbers greater than 10.
- Squads now show their number and color on the overview map for spectators.
- Number keys now select Danger Zone squads and not individual players.
- Spectators can cycle squad members by pressing the same squad number key or “minus” key (this feature is toggled with sv_dz_spec_group_teams).
- Next and previous spectator commands will now group players in Danger Zone squads consecutively.
- Players on a Danger Zone squad show their spectator panel colored to their squad color.
- Updated the Danger Zone squad colors to work better overall with the overview image and make them easier to see.
- Player eye lines in spectating and other elements are now colored to match their Danger Zone squad color.
- Fixed spectator cameras selecting cameras that were over 2000 units away from the target.
[ MAPS ]
- Fixed floating flower
- Fixed drawing distance on few props in middle area
- Changed texture in the underpass for better visibility of CT models
- Added clipping on the ramps to prevent weapons being dropped there
- Added smooth clips
- Removed pixel angle on B ramp from Ivy
- Fixed z – fighting in the house on B bombsite
- Fixed collision on crate model
- Added painting
- Renovated library
- Fixed some models not being rendered in water reflection
- Can now jump on crates at A
- Improved visuals on high settings
- Reduced bombsite explosion radius
- Visual improvements
- Fixed several bomb stuck spots
- Swapped swat vans for generic vans
- Removed an invisible brush blocking grenades at Aquarium T side double doors
- Improved movement through hole in rocks at the back of Seals balcony
- Rotated Seals infoboard at mid
- Disabled collisions on ceiling beams at mid
- Removed hiding spot below Lemur treehouse