- Blacksite and Sirocco are now both available in official Danger Zone matchmaking as a time-based map rotation.
- Radar jammers block drone pilots with static interference while the jammer is active.
- Drones fly slower when carrying paradrop crates.
- Armor starting equipment option will now give both armor and helmet.
- Updated SDR libraries to the latest version.
- Restricted start of client-side demo recording on dedicated servers to warmup and freezetime.
- Changed Wingman version to use bombsite A.
Bombsite A changes:
- Pushed back cover on site.
- Tightened final ramp up to site.
- Moved position of crane slightly, made area around it accessible.
- Shortened wood fence, letting CTs more easily control ramp or drop down.
- Moved scaffolding in back of A forward towards the wall.
- Added self-boost onto concrete formwork on A site.
- Added missing collisions to various door/window frame models.
- Fixed another player stuck spot.
Changes from 05.23.2019 (v220.127.116.11):
- Smoke, HE Grenade explosions, and fire are now always displayed consistently between all players.
That’s all. We are waiting for new updates. See you all soon!