- Ruby has been added to official competitive matchmaking.
- Zoo has been removed from official competitive matchmaking.
- Players will now be limited to a single cooldown level for abusively kicking teammates even if they vote kick multiple teammates in the same match.
- Radar Jammer price reduced to $1,250.
- Slightly reduced the size of Ballistic Shield window.
- During warmup players start parachuting from greater height.
- Buy menu availability hints will no longer show during warmup.
- Optimized map loading process by using ambient lighting data included in newly built maps.
- Removed a development command for adjusting sound parameters.
- Updated radar maps for Vertigo.
- Stability improvements in decal rendering.
- Fixed tram bug
- Minor overall changes
That’s all. We are waiting for new updates. See you all soon!