- Fixed Hammer crash on startup when not logged into Steam.
- Fixed input delay after closing radial menu.
- FlickStick mode is now enabled in Options > Controller, as opposed to the SteamInput Configurator. Bind your Right Stick (or preferred aiming stick) to “Joystick Camera” in the configurator.
- Fixed SteamInput ActionSet being set to “MenuControls” when re-focusing on window.
- Refinements to FlickStick behavior.
- Tooltips to help clarify console controller settings.
- Various fixes to sliders.
- Added experimental Vulkan support. Add -vulkan to your command line to enable Vulkan.
That’s all. We are waiting for new updates. See you all soon!