[ CSGO – Danger Zone ]
- Introducing Danger Zone, a fast-paced battle royale game mode built on CS:GO’s tactical gameplay.
- Danger Zone can be played solo, or in squads of two or three players.
[ FREE TO PLAY ]
- CS:GO is now free to play.
- All players who played CS:GO before the Danger Zone update will receive a commemorative Loyalty Badge they can display on their profile.
- All current CS:GO Players have been upgraded to Prime Status
- Prime Status continues to match you with other Prime Status players
- Additionally, your Prime Status will give you access to the new Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats (available by earning XP while playing Danger Zone matches) and the new Danger Zone case.
[ Danger Zone Case ]
- Introducing the Danger Zone Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes, and the Horizon Knives as rare special items.