Today on August 3, 2018 the next update was released.
[ UI ]
- Panorama UI is now active by default for users on all supported operating systems.
- For a limited transition time users can opt into backwards compatibility mode by adding -scaleform launch option.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- Planted C4 will now emit a different beeping sound when planted at bombsite B.
- Molotovs and incendiary grenades will now consistently deal impact damage to match other grenades.
[ PERFECT WORLD ]
- Players using the CS:GO Perfect World launcher now have fully localized voice audio.
- Community servers now allow connections from players using the CS:GO Perfect World launcher and other launchers.
[ HORIZON CASE ]
- Added the Horizon Case, featuring 17 new community weapon finishes and 4 brand new knives.
[ PANORAMA ]
- Fixed halftime and team selection music to respect main menu music volume settings.
- Lobby voice chat will now duck main menu music volume for the duration of voice chat.
- Fixed ability to borrow music kits and added a button to stop borrowing music kits.
- Fixed a bug that caused old invites to be re-sent when returning to lobby from a competitive match.
- Friends rich presence in-game now displays the competitive match score first.
- Added chat messages for players receiving competitive cooldowns, reports, and commendations.
- Multiple fixes for IME support and text entry focus with IME.
- Updated lobby chat to show more messages.
- Fixed Lobby chat layouts for 4×3 and 5×4 aspect ratios.
- Fixed end of match rank display showing incorrect text for 40+ level ranks.
- Fixed reconnect panel layouts for 4×3 and 5×4 aspect ratios.
- Fixed scoreboard layout in war game modes.
- Improved visual separation of observers in the scoreboard.
- Fixed the spectator round timer sometimes getting stuck red.
- Fixed missing kill feed icons.
- Fixed radar and map overviews for workshop maps that don’t have a manifest file with radar data.
- Fixed workshop maps selection screen in Wingman mode.
- Impact kills with molotovs and incendiary grenades now display an icon in the kill feed.
- Fixed various mistakes on the new radar map overviews (thanks Yesber).
[ MISC ]
- Added fallback parameters to Overpass water material to fix stale reflection data.
- Added rare inspect animation to Desert Eagle.
- Miscellaneous stability and security fixes.