Today on August 7, 2018 the next update was released.
[ Panorama ]
- Name tags on weapons now support all Unicode characters for display in UI.
- Fixed buy menu font size for long localized item names.
- Fixed font size in Overwatch verdict screen.
- Reduced width of the Vvte UI element.
- Fixed scoreboard rows state when users borrow a music kit.
- Version console command will now include Windows version detected by the game.
- Fixed overlaps in spectator scoreboard in certain aspect ratios.
- Fixed player names displaying incorrectly in end of match.
- Fixed some content fallbacks for the Perfect World version of the game.
- Multiple stability improvements including a fix to a frequent crash in buy menu on Mac and a hang binding keys to buy multiple items.