Today on August 30, 2018 the next update was released.
[ LONDON 2018 ]
- Added tournament items for the FACEIT 2018 London CS:GO Major Championship and the London 2018 Pick’Em Challenge.
- Later today, CS:GO will be freely available for offline play and GOTV viewing by installing “CS:GO – Free” from the Steam Store.
[ PANORAMA ]
- Added better support for Panorama UI on low-end machines.
- Added support for weapon stickers and character gloves on the character featured in the main menu.
- Fixed a case where weapon finishes appeared overly dark.
- Adjusted optimal movie resolution based on user’s CPU and GPU levels.
- Fixed extra bright flashlight on characters when loading non-HDR community maps.
[ MP5-SD ]
- Darkened exposed metal on ejection port and bolt.
- Added support for MP5-SD to workshop workbench.
[ MAPS ]
- fixed texture blends in T-spawn area.
[ MISC ]
- CS:GO has bid farewell to the Scaleform UI. “-legacyscaleformui” is no longer supported.
- Updated the Settings menu to display the Steam Controller Configurator if a Steam Controller is detected.
- Added a new recommended Steam Controller config to better support the Buy menu and Team Select menu.
- Miscellaneous stability and security improvements.