- Introducing patches – new customization items which can be applied to any agents you own. Once applied, patches can be removed but not recovered.
- Added support for shuffling equipped agents in their loadout slots.
- Added equipped agent to buy menu.
- Moved display of item purchasability to the buy wheel.
- Bringing up the buy menu will now center the mouse pointer to the middle of the buy wheel.
- Added localization support for position of the currency symbol for in-game prices.
- Added support for editing and previewing crosshair in the game options.
- Added support for sharing and importing crosshair sharing codes.
- Fixed a bomb stuck spot in mid;
- Fixed long A Wingman clip not working;
- Added additional clipping to mid staircase;
- Minor visual fixes;
- Prevented guns from clipping through the door near A site window;
- Clipped the sign on A-long, preventing players (and the bomb) from reaching the top of it;
- Improved clipping in several areas.
- Improved clipping and geometry around A site;
- Removed upper window unplayable area above B site;
- Fixed players not taking damage from bomb detonation;
- Improved clipping across the map;
- Fixed bomb-stuck spots;
- Fixed an issue with players boosting out of the map;
- Improved visuals of CT / T Streets;
- Added bomb target decals to each site.
- AWP crouching movement acceleration is now constant and will not spike after firing a shot.
- Increased competitive max fps limit to 400 to support higher refresh rate monitors.
- Fixed a transform matrix bug when navblocker was instanced via rotated point templates.
- Fixed an underwater rendering crash on OSX.
That’s all. We are waiting for new updates. See you all soon!