[ NEW RELEASES ]
- A new music kit EZ4ENCE by The Verkkars is now available for purchase.
- A new Feral Predators Sticker Capsule is now available for purchase.
[ MAPS ]
- Vertigo has been moved from Reserves Group into the Active Duty Group.
- Cache has been moved from Active Duty Group into Reserves Group.
- Added new cover in bottom of mid, that doubles as a ramp towards “window” to B site
- Pushed up CT spawns slightly
- Prioritized spawn positions, CTs will be biased towards forward spawns, Ts biased towards rear spawns
- Added corner railing to catwalk on B site
- Blocked two-man boost on top of spools in CT spawn
- Blocked angle over wall when going down stairs from B site towards T spawn
- Tweaked T stairs up to bombsite B
- Tweaked layout of T spawn slightly
- Updated bombsite target models on sites
- Elevator shaft injuries now count towards the injury statistic
- Fixed various clipping issues
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- Grenades will no longer go through closed doors in certain rare circumstances.
- Players can no longer pick up weapons through walls or without direct line-of-sight.
[ MISC ]
- Fixed certain textures sometimes not rendering when running with -d3d9ex launch option.
- Fixed an issue causing certain areas to not render correctly when spectating a player with zoom-in activated.
- Fixed items removed from user’s inventory sometimes showing up in loadout and buy menu incorrectly.
- Fixed player disconnect messages to have neutral names when communication preference is set to sanitize player names.
- Added “consecutive_round_losses” value for each team to Game State Integration output.