- Fixed a performance regression during POV demo playback.
- Fixed domain names starting with a digit to be resolvable via DNS as part of “connect” command.
- Added a server-side setting sv_closecaption to control whether captions can be displayed during gameplay, defaults to only displaying Co-op Strike Mission chat.
- Added main menu movies for Mutiny and Swamp.
- Added some areaportals to increase optimization at T to B Lower
- Adjusted fade distances on some props to increase performance
- Removed some unnecessary foliage props
- Increased height of cover at A Platform
- Removed lamp outside B Site obstructing angles
- Removed some foliage at CT to B to increase visibility
- Fixed boost spot in mid near A Connector
- Added a few boxes in corner at Dirt Road near CT Spawn
- Removed barrels and wood stack near CT Spawn for smoother movement
- Improved clipping in various locations
- Added clipping to the firestacks
- Removed inaccurate grenade clips at T to A Upper, A Site and the wall at the top of mid
- Ship cannons now fire out to sea as a celebration when the bomb explodes
- Fixed the ability to see enemies on the radar through crates with tarps
- Fixed grenades and weapons dropped falling inside crates with tarps
- Fixed seagulls not dying when shot (but please do not shoot the seagulls)
- Added more detail to the house near Upper T to A
- Increased render distances of various props around Dock
- Fixed bomb stuck spots in mid
- Sewed displacements near A Site
- Sealed multiple walls in Lobby
- Removed some unpleasant moss at Stairway to Heaven
- Changed the palm tree at elevator
- Fixed numerous pixelwalks
That’s all. We are waiting for new updates. See you all soon!