- Breach has been updated to the latest version from Steam Community Workshop and is now available in Scrimmage mode on official servers.
- Redesigned A long
- Removed entrance walls
- Removed pit
- Added blinds to A window
- Moved globe monument slightly
- Blocked access to top of SWAT van
- Replaced vents with electrical room
- Reworked cover placement
- Improved bombsite markings
- Reduced number of firing angles in mid
- Redesigned B connector
- T paths to lower and upper mid have been combined
- CTs cannot push upper mid as quickly
- Fixed unintended angles in lower mid
- Redesigned CT spawn
- Removed glass in various places
- Fixed a bug where enemies outside of B could be spotted from mid
- Replaced the wall outside of B with a chain link fence – enjoy the view!
- Improved clipping
- Fix bomb stuck spots
- Cache has been updated to the latest version from Steam Community Workshop.
- Visual improvements and visibility increases map-wide.
- Fixed FPS drops in Z caused by bad model collision mesh. (Thanks Oakz!)
- Allowed planting closer to A site fence.
- Fixed pixel-walk on A site. (Thanks ALJN!)
- Fixed bomb-stuck spot by squeaky entrance from T side.
- Allowed players to hop onto forklift without crouch-jumping.
- Fixed bomb passing through B ramp displacement. (Thanks jorba666!)
- Fixed unusual collisions for grenades at Mid Boost.
- Fixed ability to see under cover at B. (Thanks g0gerff!)
- Fixed getting stuck on ladder at Mid. (Thanks wTy_!)
- Lowered boxes in corner of A Main. (Thanks Don Haci!)
- Fixed several wallbang bugs
- Seaside is no longer available in Scrimmage mode on official servers.
- Mac10 UV map has been updated.
- Mac10 cavity map updated to fix wear pattern discrepancies.
- If you have workshop feedback please send mail to CSGOTeamFeedback[at]valvesoftware.com with “Workshop” in the subject line.
- New users will now default to Casual game mode.
That’s all. We are waiting for new updates. See you all soon!