Today on August 9, 2018 the next update was released.
[ GAME STATE INTEGRATION ]
- Added support for bomb info in GSI which can be turned on with “bomb” “1” in the configuration file.
- Added support for observer free camera information when “player_position” “1” is enabled in the configuration file.
- Added support for match round outcomes which can be turned on with “map_round_wins” “1” in the configuration file.
[ PERFECT WORLD ]
- Fixed Chinese voice audio for several character factions not playing correctly in the Perfect World version of the game.
[ AUDIO ]
- Improved quality of voice chat in the lobby.
[ PANORAMA ]
- Added cl_drawhud_specvote setting to disable vote screens when observing.
- Fixed map names displaying incorrectly in the voting panel in Chinese.
- Adjusted spectator player panel position at different HUD scales to reduce overlap with the chat.
- Fixed hostage icons under the radar not showing up if you had cl_hud_bomb_under_radar set to 0.
- Chat and voice panel spacing has been updated slightly.
- Fixed the player name in the spectator panel overlapping with the item name in rare cases.
- cl_radar_icon_scale_min max value has been increased to 1.25
- Added a con command (spec_cameraman_set_xray) that will allow setting whether the hltv cameraman is controlling the state of the x-ray or not (1 = cameraman controlled, 0 = spectator controlled).
- Fixed 20 players not fitting in the Casual scoreboard.
- Fixed incorrect scrolling for servers with a large number of players.
- Fixed a performance issue when maxrounds is greater than 30.
- Fixed a case where old End of Match skill group and data would get reused.
- cl_mute_enemy_team now displays on avatars.