[ RENDERING ]
- Fixed graphics regression that caused smoke and molotov particle effects to appear fully transparent.
- Fixed client crash on startup on Intel GPUs.
- New users now default to Borderless Windowed mode.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
- Fixed ‘self-boost’ movement regression.
- Fixed players not respawning on round restart if they were in the middle of jumping up onto a platform that would force them to duck.
- Fixed bullet penetration damage regression.
- Fixed molotov not detonating in mid air in non DZ modes.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
- Fixed an issue in squad mode that caused the winning squad to not be able to play again from the victory screen.
- Added correct localizations for kills by Frag Grenade, Diversion Device, and Fire Bomb.
- Fixed a regression with motion blur graphics settings.
- Optimized memory usage when not playing Danger Zone.
- The winner of the match now watches their victory from the perspective of the runner up.
- In duo and trio matches teammates are now notified with an onscreen alert if one of them dies.
- Adjusted–and added volume slider for–winner music.
- Recent Teammates now shows teammates from Danger Zone matches.
- Players searching count now shows correct number of people searching for Danger Zone matches.
[ COMMUNITY SERVERS ]
- Added a setting “sv_prime_accounts_only”. When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.
- Added console commands to support Danger Zone squads:
- sv_dz_team_count N : set DZ team size to N players per squad.
- sv_dz_jointeam_allowed 1: enable users to choose their own squad during warmup via dz_jointeam.
- sv_dz_autojointeam 0: disable players from automatically being assigned a squad when they join the server.
- dz_clearteams – remove players from all squads.
- dz_shuffle_teams – shuffle all players onto random squads.
- dz_jointeam N : Join squad #N (0 = none, valid squads range from 1 to 9).
- dz_jointeam N : Server admins only – assign a player to a particular squad. Doesn’t require sv_dz_jointeam_allowed.
- dz_jointeam only works during warmup. Use dz_clearteams / sv_dz_autojointeam 0 with care — all players must be assigned a valid squad when the game starts.